Top 10 Electric Cars You Should Consider Owning, In Tech Slang A Lot
16 Mar 2023 • 6 mins to read
Welcome to the future of green transportation where electric cars have finally taken over the streets! If you're looking to upgrade your ride with a high-performance, eco-friendly vehicle, look no further than this list of the top 10 electric cars you should consider owning.
Tesla Model S
- The Tesla Model S is one of the most advanced electric cars on the market, with the highest speed, range, and efficiency ratings.
- The luxury sedan is packed with features like Autopilot, an all-glass panoramic roof, and lightning-fast 0-60mph acceleration.
- This car also has cutting-edge tech like energy-saving regenerative braking, autoparking, and Supercharger network access for convenient charging.
- The overall driving experience is enhanced by the powerful dual electric motors and efficient aerodynamic design.
- The Nissan Leaf has been around since 2010 and is one of the most popular electric cars on the market.
- This four-door hatchback offers great performance, with a 0-60 mph time of around 8 seconds and a range of up to 150 miles.
- The Leaf’s innovative e-Pedal system allows for one-pedal driving and cruising, making it a fun ride.
- The car also has a host of tech features such as remote pre-cooling, heated seats, and an app-controlled power management system.
Chevy Bolt EV
- The Chevy Bolt is a great option for those looking for an affordable and reliable electric vehicle.
- The car can reach 0-60 mph in under 7 seconds and is capable of going up to 238 miles on a single charge.
- It comes with a range of tech features such as the MyChevrolet app, an onboard 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, and an energy management system.
- The car also has many convenience features like a rearview camera and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
Kia Niro EV
- The Kia Niro is a great all-rounder that is both stylish and practical.
- This electric SUV has a range of up to 239 miles and can go from 0-60 mph in just 7.2 seconds.
- The car is packed with tech features like adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, and lane departure warning.
- The Niro has plenty of storage space and can be charged at home or on the go with the Kia charging network.
Ford Mustang Mach-E
- The Ford Mustang Mach-E is the perfect combination of style and performance.
- The car has a 0-60 mph time of just 3.5 seconds and a range of up to 300 miles.
- It’s packed with features such as Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist, adaptive cruise control, and a driving range estimator.
- The car also comes with tons of creature comforts such as heated and ventilated seats, ambient lighting, and a premium sound system.
- Audi’s first electric car is the stylish and luxury E-Tron.
- The car has a range of up to 204 miles and can go from 0-60 mph in just 5.5 seconds.
- It comes with impressive tech like adaptive cruise control, 360-degree cameras, and solar charging capability.
- The car also has audio-visual navigation, voice-activated controls, and a heads-up display.
- The Honda E is a mini electric car that packs a punch!
- It has an impressive range of 137 miles and an acceleration time of just 8.3 seconds.
- The car has tons of tech features like in-car Alexa integration, rearview cameras, and lane-keep assist.
- The Honda E also comes with a 10.2-inch central touchscreen display, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
Hyundai Kona EV
- The Hyundai Kona EV is another great option for those looking for a reliable electric car.
- It has a range of up to 258 miles and can go from 0-60 mph in just 7.6 seconds.
- The Kona EV comes with plenty of tech features like rear cross-traffic alert, lane-keep assist, and wireless device charging.
- It also has convenience features like a sunroof, a heated steering wheel, and automatic temperature control.
- Jaguar’s I-Pace is a sleek and powerful electric SUV.
- It has a range of up to 298 miles and can go from 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds.
- The car is packed with tech features like adaptive cruise control, a lane-keep assist system, and a 360-degree parking aid.
- It also has a host of convenience features like a panoramic roof, heated windscreen, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- The Volkswagen ID.3 is a stylish and affordable electric car.
- It has a range of up to 259 miles and can go from 0-60 mph in just 6.2 seconds.
- It comes with plenty of tech features like natural-language voice control, an augmented reality heads-up display, and predictive navigation.
- The car also has convenience features like a heated windscreen, ambient lighting, and a wireless smartphone charging pad.
Electric cars are taking over the roads, and there are plenty of great options out there to choose from. From luxury models with cutting-edge tech to affordable and practical electric cars, this list of top 10 electric cars should help you find the perfect ride.
Energy5 provides end-to-end EV charging solutions for businesses
From incentives to funding, permits, installation and software, Energy5 is your trusted EVC partner.Request a callback